Position summary: Club Tigres seeks for a creative and organized professional women to work as content producers. In this position you will be responsible for planning, creating, editing and posting content for Club Tigres. You will be working with the digital-content team and many other areas at the Club.
- Community management for Club Tigres Femenil social media platforms, (post content, copywriting, etc.)
- Create content and videos series based on the social media strategy.
- Generate content and production calendars.
- Shoot, and edit short videos.
- Cover training sessions and matches.
- Create live content on match days when it applies.
- Travel with the teams for away matches when it applies.
- Help in the elaboration of social media reports.
- Maintain organized content files and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Passion for football and Club Tigres is a must.
- Degree in communications, marketing, graphic design, or related field, or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields.
- Minimum 1-2 years related professional experience in a production or social media environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms.
- Deep understanding of social media metrics.
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate creative concepts trough video.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Solid knowledge about how to operate a professional camera.
- Ability to work nontraditional hours.
Applicants are encouraged to upload their resume and their creative book with examples of design (if applicable) and video editing work.