Position summary: Club Tigres seeks two creative and organized professional women to work as content producers in our project Amazonas Academy in collaboration with Meta. In this position you will be responsible for planning, creating, and editing content (photo and video mainly) for Club Tigres. You will be working with the digital-content team and many other areas at the Club.
- Create content concepts for video series based on the social media strategy.
- Develop, shoot, and edit long format video.
- Cover training sessions.
- Create live and exclusive content for Facebook and Instagram on match days at home, for both teams.
- Travel with the teams for the away matches to create exclusive content for Facebook and Instagram.
- Create content and production calendars.
- Generate social media reports with insights and next steps.
- Maintain organized content files and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in communications, marketing, graphic design, or related field, or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields.
- Minimum 1 year related professional experience in a production or social media environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms.
- Deep understanding of social media metrics.
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate creative concepts trough video.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Solid knowledge about how to operate a professional camera.
- Ability to work non traditional hours.
Applicants are encouraged to upload their resume and their creative book with examples of design (if applicable) and video editing work.